Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a PST file?
- Do you provide a discount for non-profit organizations?
- How much do you charge for Microsoft Outlook support?
- How can I get Microsoft Outlook support?
- Where I can get the Support request form?
- What happens if I miss the scheduled session?
- Why should I provide my phone number?
- What happens if the operator is not able to resolve the issue with my Outlook?
- How can I be sure that I will not lose any of my data?
- Do I have to buy programs used to resolve my Outlook issues?
- Do I get a discount if I refer your services to other customers?
1. What is a PST file?
Unless you are using a Microsoft Exchange Server e-mail account or an HTTP account, such as MSN® Hotmail®, all your Outlook data is stored in a Personal Folders file (.pst). Even when you have a Microsoft Exchange Server or Hotmail account, you can back up data to a .pst file, which is stored locally on your computer rather than on the e-mail server.
Each .pst file contains all your Outlook folders, including the Inbox, Calendar, and Contacts. You can have a single .pst file (usually called Personal Folders in your Folder List), and you can also have an additional .pst file that you use for archiving. With Safe PST Backup, you can back up any or all these .pst files.
2. Do you provide a discount for non-profit organizations?
Yes, we do. Send us your NPO statement or your tax exemption certificate by fax and indicate the name of the actual purchaser and his/her email address where we can send the Promo Code that will generate a 15% discount.
3. How much do you charge for Microsoft Outlook support?
Basic Microsoft Outlook support is charged by incident. There are two incident categories: Small and Big incidents. The Small incident requires 30 minutes or less to resolve. The Big incident requires more than 30 minutes and is handled within 3 hours. If the incident is too complicated and can’t be resolved, you can decline support and get the full refund.
4. How can I get Microsoft Outlook support?
To start the Outlook support session, initiate a chat session. If an Outlook support operator is available, he will deal with your problem right away. In case no live help is available at the moment of request, you will be asked to fill out and submit a request form.
5. Where I can get the Support request form?
The Outlook support request form is available at our support website.
6. What happens if I miss the scheduled session?
If you are late for more than 10 minutes - the scheduled session will be canceled. You can set up a new session by contacting us via Live Help.
7. Why should I provide my phone number?
In case you do not have a working email address due to technical issues with your Microsoft Outlook or email provider, we will ask for your phone number to verify your provided credentials.
8. What happens if the operator is not able to resolve the issue with my Outlook?
The customer satisfaction is our first priority. If the incident is too complicated, and the estimated time to resolve it exceeds 3 hours, you can decline support and get the full refund. Click here to read more about our refund policy.
9. How can I be sure that I will not lose any of my data?
Outlook support representatives will back up all your data before applying any of possible fixes or performing other adjustments to your software.
10. Do I have to buy programs used to resolve my Outlook issues?
No, you do not. But we offer you to get those tools with a 50% discount to prevent or fix similar Microsoft Outlook issues later by yourself.
11. Do I get a discount if I refer your services to other customers?
Sign up for our Affiliate and earn up to 15% from each sale you refer to us. You will also get a free session for each session your friends have had. Send us an email and the full name of your friend when you want to start your support session.